2 Day Manyara and Ngorongoro Safari
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/4848
- Duration: 2 Days
- Category: Northern Circuit, Safari
- Destinations: Arusha/Moshi, Manyara, Ngorongoro
- Attraction: Ngorongoro crater, Big five
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Moshi
- End in: Arusha/Moshi
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with uv radiation filtering etc.
Day 1: Moshi – Lake Manyara
- Meet our professional tours Guide in Moshi town, who will give you a short safari briefing.
- Travel to the Lake Manyara National Park.
- Arrive at the time nearly time for lunch.
- After lunch, head into the Lake Manyara National Park
- Dinner and overnight stay will be in the nearby accommodation at Manyara National Park.
Day 2 Lake Manyara National Park – Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
- After breakfast descend 600m into this magnificent crater for a morning, have a half-day game drive.
- The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most densely crowded African wildlife areas in the world
- Also it home for a dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and leopard.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in the crater
- Travel back to Moshi or Arusha where we will end our safari here and you will be taken to your hotel.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy