2 Day Safari to Tarangire National Park
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/4858
- Duration: 2 Days
- Category: Northern Circuit, Safari
- Destinations: Arusha, Tarangire
- Attraction: Climbing Tree Lions
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with uv radiation filtering etc.
Day 1 Arusha – Tarangire National Park
- In the morning drive to Tarangire park with packed lunch for full day game viewing.
- With a permanent water source, the park is virtually guaranteed enormous herds and excellent game viewing including cheetah, lion (some tree-climbing!), leopard and hyena and a herd of 3,500 elephants.
- The park is also host to a number of rare species including eland, oryx, kudu and gerenuk.
- We will have lunch in the park and continue with the game drive.
- In the evening we will have dinner and overnight stay at accommodation near the Tarangire National Park
Day 2 Tarangire National Park– Arusha
- After an early breakfast, we will have a morning game drive in Tarangire Park before heading out of the Park.
- We will head out of the park and proceed to Arusha and have Lunch enroute
- In Arusha here is where our safari ends there
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy