When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/5275
- Duration: 3 Days
- Category: Great Lake, Cultural tourism
- Destinations: Mwanza
- Attraction: Lake Victoria, Wildlife species
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Mwanza
- End in: Mwanza
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultraviolet radiation filtering etc.
- Extra info: guides will escort you along your whole safari.
Day 1: Transfer from Mwanza to Saanane National Park
- Take a short boat ride from Park’s office to the island.
- A boat cruise along the lake enjoying the view.
- Game viewing to spot animals like Buffalo, Bushbuck, Dik-dik, elephant, Eland, Impala, Black Rhino, Topi, Warthog, Wildebeest, Zebra, and Monkeys like Patas and Vervet, Giraffe, Porcupine and Crocodiles.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in view of the lake.
- Drive back to Mwanza.
Day 2: Transfer from Mwanza to Rubondo National Park
- Get to the park from Mwanza by either drive or flight.
- View the gulfs of Irumo and Kamea.
- See wild animals like Sitatunga, Giraffes, Hippos, Bushbucks, Pythons, Crocodiles, Elephants, Chimpanzees (not fully habituated), Bush pigs and Suni.
- Bird watching of nearly 400 species.
- Have lunch and a little sightseeing.
- Head back to Mwanza.
Day 3: Transfer to Sukuma land
- Drive from Mwanza toKisesa village (sukuma land) to see the cultural lifestyle of sukuma people.
- Tour to the Kageye historical site to learn about history.
- Visit to the traditional healer who uses different traditional medicines to cure various diseases.
- Practice the local traditional dance of the sukuma.
- Have a local lunch in Kisesa village.
- Visit to Kayenze fishing village.
- Drive back to Mwanza.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy