3 Day Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara Safari
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/4709
- Duration: 3 Days
- Category: Safari, Northern circuit
- Destinations: Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara
- Attraction: Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, Big Five
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultraviolet radiation filtering etc.
- Extra info: Rangers will escort all walking along the wildlife areas.
Day 1: Transfer from Arusha to Tarangire National Park
- Drive from Arusha to Tarangire.
- Full day game drive in Tarangire exploring Tarangire river, wild animals including The Big Five, giraffes, zebras, Thomson’s gazelles, dik dik.
- Have a picnic lunch and continue with the game drive till evening.
- Late evening drive to Twiga Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Transfer To Ngorongoro Crater.
- After breakfast, drive to the Ngorongoro Crater
- Game drive in the crater providing a natural sanctuary for the animals like Big Five, zebras, elands, hyenas, oryx and Thomson’s gazelles
- Have a lunch meal
- In the afternoon drive to the Maasai bomas to see their cultural practices
- Dinner and overstay at Embakai camp
Day 3: Transfer To Arusha via Lake Manyara National Park.
- After breakfast, drive to Lake Manyara
- Game drive in Manyara’s lakeshore for birdwatching especially the flamingos. You will spot the elusive tree-climbing lions and other wild animals
- Have a picnic lunch in the park
- In the afternoon, drive back to Arusha
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy