3 Day Walking Tour to Ngorongoro and Serengeti
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/5270
- Duration: 3 Days
- Category: Safari, Great Migration, Northern circuit
- Destinations: Ngorongoro and Serengeti
- Attraction: Ngorongoro Crater, Great Migration, Big Five
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultra violet radiation filtering etc.
- Extra info: Rangers will escort all walking along the wildlife areas.
Day 1: Transfer from Arusha to Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA)
- Drive from Arusha to NCA.
- Visit the local Maasai of Nainokanoka to see their cultural practices.
- After lunch take a visit to Waterfall Canyon.
- Drive to Embakai camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Descend to the Ngorongoro Crater for Game Drive
- Descend to the rim of Ngorongoro Crater.
- Game drive in the rim to see The Big Five (Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo and Cheetah ), zebras, eland, hyenas, Thomson’s gazelles.
- Have a picnic lunch at the picnic site in the rim.
- Explore the shore of soda lake which supports several species of birds including, Egyptian geese, flamingoes and pelicans.
- Drive back to Embakai for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Transfer to Arusha via Serengeti National Park
- Drive from Ngorongoro to the Serengeti.
- Game drive to see “The Great Migration” and wild animals including The Big Five and bird species.
- Have a picnic lunch in the park.
- After lunch drive back to Arusha.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy