4 Day Budget Safari Katavi National Park
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/2339
- Duration: 4 Days
- Category: Great Lake, Safari,
- Destinations: Katavi
- Attraction: Hippo tamus,Buffalo and lion
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Katavi
- End in: Katavi
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with uv radiation filtering etc.
- Extra info: Rangers will escort all walking along the wildlife areas
Day 1: Game drive and walking safari in Katavi
- Afternoon game drive
- Late afternoon/evening walking safari
- Dinner and overnight stay at booked hotel/lodge
Day 2: Game drive and walking safari continue
- After breakfast, Morning walking safari to explore the Katavi floodplain.
- In the afternoon break for picnic lunch.
- Late afternoon continue with game drives to Katavi’s inner side.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the booked hotel/lodge in Katavi
Day 3: Walking safaris and game drive in Katavi
- After breakfast, spend another day exploring the Katavi floodplain.
- In the afternoon break for picnic lunch in Katavi.
- In the late afternoon continue with walking safari and game drives to Katavi’s inner side.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the booked hotel/lodge.
Day 4: Game drive and departure
- After breakfast, spend the morning with some game drive (depending on the flight schedule) to exploring more on Katavi floodplain.
- Transfer to the Airstrip by boat with lunch boxes
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy