4 Day Safari Selous and Mikumi
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/4697
- Duration: 4 Days
- Category: Southern Circuit, Safari
- Destinations: Dar es Salaam, Selous , Mikumi
- Attraction: Rufiji River, Big Five
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Dar es Salaam
- End in: Dar es Salaam
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with uv radiation filtering etc.
Day 1: Pickup from Dar es Salaam and drive to Selous Game Reserve
- Start an early trip in the morning from Dar-es-salaam to Selous.
- After arrival in the park, check in to Sand Rivers lodge in the park
- Rest for awhile and have your lunch
- In the late afternoon go for a boat safari along Rufiji River
- Spend the night at the same lodge.
Day 2: Game drive in Selous on the journey drive to Mikumi
- Leave early morning at 6:30 with a packed breakfast and lunch for a game drive in Selous
- You will be able to spot birds of over over 350 species and many wildlife animals
- Later afternoon transfer to Mikumi park
- After arrival check in at Genesis Hotel to rest and enjoy the night.
Day 3: Full day game drive in Mikumi National Park
- Leave early morning to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the park
- It has variety of wildlife which are easy to spot
- This includes “The Big five”, wildebeest, giraffes, zebras, crocodiles, endangered wild dogs, more than 300 bird species and various plant species
- In the evening return back to Genesis for dinner and overstay.
Day 4: Early game drive and transfer back to Dar-es-salaam
- Leave at 6:00 for an early game drive then return to the hotel around 8:30 for breakfast and shower
- There after start a trip back to Dar-es-salaam where you will be taken pack to your previous accommodation.
- End of the tour!
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy