5 Day Camping Safari to Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/397
- Duration: 5 Days
- Category: Safari, Northern circuit
- Destinations: Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Attraction: Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire river, Big Five
- Budget Level: Budget
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultra violet radiation filtering etc.
- Extra info: Rangers will escort all walking along the wildlife areas
Day 1: Transfer from Kilimanjaro airport to Arusha
- Picked by a guide upon your arrival at the airport
- Get a safari briefing
- Overnight at the booked hotel
Day 2: Transfer from Arusha to Tarangire
- Leave morning from Arusha proceeding to Tarangire
- Game drive to see the wild animals, birds and Tarangire river
- Spend the night at Tarangire river camp
Day 3: Transfer from Tarangire to Serengeti
- Early morning drive from Tarangire to Serengeti
- Game drive in the park for search of birds, The Big Five, zebras, hippos, elands, gazelles. If lucky you may witness “The Great Migration”
- Accommodations at Ikoma Bush camp
Day 4: Transfer from Serengeti to Ngorongoro
- Leave for Ngorongoro after breakfast
- Take a visit to the Waterfall Canyon
- After lunch visit the local maasai of Nainokanoka to see their cultural practices
- Late evening drive to twiga campsite for dinner and overnight stay
Day 5: Transfer to Arusha via Ngorongoro Crater
- After breakfast descend to the Ngorongoro Crater
- Game drive in the volcanic caldera to enjoy the scenery and see wild animals like Oryx, hyenas, elands, gazelles, jackals and The Big Five.
- Enjoy lunch outside the crater.
- In the afternoon, drive back to Arusha.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy