5 Day Cultural and Wildlife Tour in Northern Tanzania
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/314
- Duration: 5 Days
- Category: Safari, Northern circuit
- Destinations: Northern Tanzania, Monduli, Tarangire, Ngorongoro
- Attraction: Wildlife, Hot spring in Manyara, Great Migration and Big Five, Culture of Maasai
- Budget Level: Budget
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultra violet radiation filtering etc.
- Extra info: Rangers will escort all walking along the wildlife areas
Day 1: Transfer to Arusha from Kilimanjaro Airport
- Picked from the airport where you will find our driver/guide waiting for you and driven to a hotel/lodge in Arusha
- Leave you to rest for a while and in the evening gather for pre-safari briefing at the lodge/hotel
- Have dinner and overnight stay at the hotel/lodge in Arusha
Day 2: Drive to Monduli for a walking safari in Masai Villages
- Drive to Monduli Hill for cultural tourism and walking in the Masai village
- The village is located off the beaten path
- On a clear day, the hills around the village offer an amazing view of the Great African Rift Valley and Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa
- Have dinner and overnight stay at the Emayata Lodge – a small lodge built in a small Maasai town offering an insight into the evening life of the local people.
Day 3: Full Day Game Drive in Ngorongoro
- Leave with picnic lunch box then drive to the famous Ngorongoro Crater for a full day game drive
- The Ngorongoro Crater is sometimes referred to as the Garden of Eden of the Noah’s Ark
- The crater is the home of the big five (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, and buffalo) and other wild beast like zebras, uncountable number of gazelle, and thousands of pink flamingoes
- Have dinner and overnight stay at a lodge/hotel in area around Ngorongoro
Day 4: Drive for full day game viewing at the Tarangire
- Drive for full day game viewing at the Tarangire National Park
- This park has earned the reputation for having the highest concentration of African elephants and big cats
- It was established as a famous hunting block for lions and leopards during colonial times
- The highly suitable soil, which hold high amount of water, attracts thousands of animal to this park during the dry season
- When all other areas around are dry the Tarangire national park grows green
- The magnificent Baobab trees offer an amazing sight to behold
- Have dinner and overnight stay at the lodge/hotel in Tarangire
Day 5: End of our Budget Safaris
- Early morning game drive in Tarangire National Park
- After lunch in the afternoon drive back to Arusha
- Late evening fly back home or fly to Zanzibar.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy