5 Day Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/3341
- Duration: 5 Days
- Category: Safari, Northern circuit
- Destinations: Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Attraction: Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, Big Five
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultra violet radiation filtering etc.
- Extra info: Rangers will escort all walking along the wildlife areas
Day 01: Transfer from Kilimanjaro airport to Arusha
- Picked up by a guide upon your arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel booked.
- Get a briefing for your safari.
- Have dinner and rest for the next day.
Day 02: Transfer from Arusha to Lake Manyara
- After breakfast, drive from Arusha to Lake Manyara.
- Have a fantastic lunch meal when you arrive in Manyara
- Game drive in the park spotting wildlife especially along the lake to see the beautiful flamingos spread across it. You will also see the famous tree climbing lions.
- Take a visit also to the hot springs to enjoy the beautiful view.
- In the evening drive to Heaven nature lodge for accommodations.
Day 03: Transfer from Lake Manyara to Serengeti
- After breakfast drive from Lake Manyara to Serengeti.
- Have lunch in the park when you arrive in Serengeti.
- Drive to the Ndutu river to witness “The Great Migration”.
- Overnight stay at Ikoma tented park.
Day 04: Full day game drive in Serengeti
- After breakfast start the full day game drive.
- Game viewing in the park to see The Big Five, zebras, wildebeests, gazelles, hyenas and other animals.
- You can also enjoy bird watching due to many bird species
- In the evening back to hotel for accommodations
Day 05: Transfer to Arusha via Ngorongoro Crater
- After breakfast head out to Ngorongoro.
- Descend to the rim of the crater for game drive to see the volcanic caldera which embraces the life of many species including birds and animals.
- Have lunch outside the crater in a picnic site.
- In the afternoon start the journey back to Arusha.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy