5 Day Safari to Manyara and Serengeti
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/239
- Duration: 5 Days
- Category: Safari, Northern circuit
- Destinations: Lake Manyara and Serengeti
- Attraction: Lake Manyara, Hot spring in Manyara, Great Migration and Big Five
- Budget Level: Budget
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultra violet radiation filtering etc.
- Extra info: Rangers will escort all walking along the wildlife areas
Day 1: Transfer from Kilimanjaro airport to Arusha
- Picked up by a guide upon your arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel booked.
- Get a briefing for your safari.
- Have dinner and rest for the next day.
Day 2: Transfer from Arusha to Lake Manyara
- After breakfast, drive from Arusha to Lake Manyara.
- Have a fantastic lunch meal when you arrive in Manyara.
- Check in at the booked hotel for settling and resting.
- In the evening go for a night game drive to see both nocturnal and non nocturnal animals.
Day 3: Full Day Game Drive in Lake Manyara
- After breakfast have a full day game drive in the park.
- Game viewing to see animals, like populated African elephant’s herds, Lake Manyara’s famous tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos, attracted by the algae in the lake.
- Visit to the Hot Springs to see the hot water flowing over the rocks
- In the evening go back to the hotel for accommodations
Day 4: Transfer to Serengeti
- After breakfast take a drive to Serengeti
- Visit to the Lobo valley, the only place in the park where all three big cats – lions, cheetahs and leopards roam.
- Have lunch in the park and
- Continue with visit to Bologonja Springs attracting hundreds of animals with refreshing waters and verdant canopies.
- In the drive to the booked hotel for accommodations
Day 5: Drive from Serengeti to Arusha.
- Have a cup of coffee at 6:00 before starting an early game drive to see some few animals and witness the early morning kills from the big cats.
- Return to the hotel around 9:00 for breakfast
- Refresh and checkout of the hotel to proceed with the last game drive
- Continue with the game drive to notice more animals and birds
- After lunch in the park, drive back to Arusha
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy