6 Day Tarangire, lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro tour
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/4736
- Duration: 6 Days
- Category: Northern Circuit, Safari, Great Migration
- Destinations: Arusha, Tarangire, Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
- Attraction: Wildebeest Migration, Ngorongoro crater, Big five
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with uv radiation filtering etc.
Day 1 Arrival in Arusha/Moshi
- Arrive anytime at Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), Tanzania.
- Meet with our guide/driver waiting for you at the airport and pick you with private transfer to Arusha
- Gather in the evening for a pre-safari briefing and an equipment check.
- Have dinner and stay Arusha for a night at your preferred booked hotel/lodge in Arusha.
Day 2 Arusha to Tarangire National Park
- In the morning we will have breakfast at the hotel in Arusha.
- Departure for 2-hour drive to Tarangire National Park.
- Have a game drive through the vastness of Tarangire National Park arrive in good time for lunch.
- In the afternoon we will have game driving through the park
- Dinner and overnight at the booked hotel/lodge/Tented Camp in Tarangire
Day 3 Tarangire National Park to Lake Manyara National Park.
- Depart from Tarangire National Park and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park.
- Lake Manyara covers two thirds of the park.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in this area, which consists of open grassy areas
- Dinner and overnight stay at the booked charming Lake Manyara Lodge/Tented Camps
Day 4 Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park.
- Leave the jungle of Lake Manyara National Park behind and start a safari to Serengeti National Park passing through Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Stop for a while in time and place to visit a Maasai village.
- Continue with a game drive to the endless plains of Serengeti.
- After the games drive we will go to your preferred booked hotel/Lodge in Serengeti
Day 5 Serengeti National Park Game Drive
- Adventure continues with a full day game drive in order to discover more wonders of Serengeti and have lunch enroute
- Serengeti is the one most famous for wildebeest migration.
- Return dusty to your lodge for dinner and the option to game drive at night before rest in your lodge/Tented Camp.
Day 6 Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
- Departure from the Serengeti for an encore game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater.
- At the top of the crater, the views of the caldera and the scattered animals below are breathtaking.
- Venture onto the crater floor for an up close view of this World Heritage Site, and enjoy a picnic lunch here.
- The Ngorongoro Crater provides great game-viewing all year-round.
- Around evening drive back to Arusha.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy