6 Day tour to Mikumi, Ruaha and Udzungwa
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/2041
- Duration: 6 Days
- Category: South Circuit, Safari
- Destinations: Mikumi, Ruaha, Udzungwe
- Attraction: Lion, Eland, Hartebeest, Buffalo and Elephant
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Dar es Salaam
- End in: Dar es Salaam
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with uv radiation filtering etc.
Day 1: Drive to Mikumi
- Pick up by our Guide/Driver from Dar es Salaam transfer you to Mikumi
- Drive to Mikumi National Park with packed lunch.
- Game viewing in the park, to see different type of wilde animal in the park
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at the lodge/hotel in Mikumi
Day 2: Game drive in Mikumi
- Early morning sunrise game viewing, back for breakfast.
- After breakfast drive to Iringa Town via Ismila Stone Age Site
- Explore Ismila Stone Age Site break for a while for picnic lunch in the area
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at hotel/lodge in Ismila.
Day 3: From Iringa Town to Ruaha Game Drive
- After breakfast drive to Ruaha National Park and have lunch enroute
- Continue with afternoon game viewing in the park
- Dinner and overnight will be at the lodge/tented camp in the park.
Day 4: Full Day Ruaha Game Drive
- Morning after breakfast, full day game viewing in the park.
- The exciting Great Ruaha River features large numbers of hippo and crocodile
- Continue with afternoon game drive in Ruaha and have lunch enroute
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at the lodge/tented camps in Ruaha Park
Day 5: Ruaha Game Drive and Udzungwa
- Early morning sunrise game viewing in Ruaha,
- Back to the Camp for breakfast. After breakfast drive to Udzungwa Mountains
- Lunch will be served at Udzungwe Mountain National Park in the afternoon
- Continue with afternoon game drive in Udzungwe
- Dinner and overnight will be at Udzungwa hotels/tented camps in the area.
Day 6: Udzungwa to Dar es salaam
- After breakfast, start trekking leads to the spectacular trail up to Sanje waterfalls.
- From here you will have a view of Kilombero Valley 180m.
- Back to the lodge/hotel for lunch
- In the afternoon drive back to Dar es Salaam.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy