7 Day Safari to Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Manyara
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/299
- Duration: 7 Days
- Category: Safari, Northern circuit
- Destinations: Serengeti,Ngorongoro and Manyara
- Attraction: Ngorongoro crater, Lake Manyara , Big Five
- Budget Level: Luxury
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultra violet radiation filtering etc.
- Extra info: Rangers will escort all walking along the wildlife areas
Day 1: Transfer from Kilimanjaro Airport to Arusha
- Picked up by a guide upon your arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel booked.
- Get a briefing for your safari.
- Have dinner and rest for the next day.
Day 2: Transfer from Arusha to Serengeti
- In the morning, drive to Serengeti National Park.
- Arrive in the afternoon and have lunch.
- Game viewing in the park spotting the big cats.
- In the evening, drive to Serena hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Full Day Game Drive in Serengeti
- After breakfast, have a full day game drive in the park.
- Game viewing for great view of The Big cats, large herds of wildebeests and buffalos, elephants, giraffes, elands, impallas and gazelles.
- Have lunch in the picnic sites.
- Retire to the hotel early evening for resting and refreshments.
- After an early dinner go for night game drive spotting nocturnal animals.
Day 4: Transfer from Serengeti to NgorongoroConservation Area
- After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro.
- Arrive in the afternoon and have your lunch.
- In the afternoon, drive to the Maasai land in Ngorongoro to see their cultural practices and the balance between humans and nature in the wilds.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Ngorongoroserena lodge.
Day 4: Full Day Game Drive in Ngorongoro crater
- In the morning, drive to the Ngorongoro crater for a game drive.
- Game view in the volcanic caldera famous of black rhinos Lions, hyenas, buffalos, cheetah, elands, oryx and elephants.
- Have lunch in the crater.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the crater’s rim 600 m below.
- In the evening ascend out of the crater and back to the hotel.
Day 5: Game Drive to Empakai Crater
- After breakfast drive through the Maasai land to Empakai Crater for half day hiking trip.
- A walking safari with a Maasai guide to direct you in the crater.
- Enjoy watching the Lesser Flamingoes.
- Have your picnic lunch here and hike out of the crater.
- Drive to Maramboi lodge for dinner and an overnight.
Day 6: Transfer from Ngorongoro to Lake Manyara National Park
- Leave for Lake Manyara in the morning where you will arrive around noon.
- Have lunch upon your arrival at the park.
- Go for a game drive in the park to see the famous tree climbing lions, Elephants, giraffes Zebras, hippos and big flocks of flamingos attracted to the lake.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Farm house.
Day 7: Departure to Arusha
- In the morning, a game drive to the hot springs in Manyara.
- Enjoy the scenery of the hot water of 60 degrees flowing over the rocks.
- Have lunch in the park and start the journey back to Arusha to your previous accommodations.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy