7 Day Safari to Tarangire, Serengeti and Manyara
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/5011
- Duration: 7 Days
- Category: Safari, Northern circuit
- Destinations: Tarangire, Serengeti and Manyara
- Attraction: Tarangire river, Lake Manyara, Big Five
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultraviolet radiation filtering etc.
- Extra info: Rangers will escort all walking along the wildlife areas
Day 1: Arrival in Arusha
- Pickup from the airport
- Delivering of a short safari briefing
- Transfer to the booked hotel for check in and overnight stay
Day 2: Transfer to Tarangire National Park
- Drive to Tarangire National park famous for a large number of elephants and baobab trees.
- Game drive along the park to see elephants, big cats, buffalos, giraffes, dikdik, Thomson’s gazelles.
- Have lunch and proceed with game drive.
- Drive to Maramboi Tented Lodge for accommodations
Day 3: Game Drive in Tarangire Then Transfer to Serengeti
- Depart for Serengeti with packed lunch passing through Olduvai Gorge, the site of the Leakey’s family discovery of fossils
- Arrive at Serengeti in the late afternoon heading to Katikati Tented Camp for check in. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp
Day 4: Full Day Game Drive in Serengeti
- Full day game drive and get a chance to witness the massive annual migration of wildebeest and zebra moving north from their breeding grounds in the grassy southern plains
- Have your packed lunch then proceed with game drive
- Later evening back to the camp for dinner and overnight stay
Day 5: Game Drive in Serengeti
- Go for a game drive in the vast plains of Serengeti
- Game view in search of The Big Five, zebras, giraffes, hyenas, elands and gazelles
- Proceed with the game viewing and later evening drive back to the camp
Day 6: Transfer to Lake Manyara
- Depart to Lake Manyara
- Game drive in the park to search the tree climbing lions, large number of baboons, elephants, zebras, buffalos and other animals
- Stop for a tasty lunch in one of the picnic sites
- Continue with game drive along the lake to see thousands of beautiful flamingos spread across the lake.
- Drive to Heaven Nature Camp for dinner and night overstay
Day 7: Depart to Arusha
- Leave at 6:00 for a morning game drive along the park in search of more animals and birds.
- Return to the camp around 9:00 for breakfast and refreshments.
- Transfer back to Arusha or for a flight back home.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy