Northern Tanzania Camping Safari 4 Days
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/415
- Duration: 4 Days
- Category: Northern Circuit, Safari, Great Migration
- Destinations: Arusha, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
- Attraction: Ngorongoro crater, Big five, Wildebeest Migration
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with uv radiation filtering etc.
Day 1: Safari from Arusha to Tarangire National Park
- After breakfast at the lodge you leave early from Arusha to the Tarangire National park
- This is the third largest park in Tanzania and it is characterized by the amazingly large herds of elephants that can be encountered in this park
- The Baobab trees are one of the other highlights of Tarangire and the Tarangire River that flows all year round is the life blood of the park
- Many animals; predators and the preys alike gather around the river where you can do excellent game viewing
- Overnight is at camping site and dinner included.
Day 2: Depart from Tarangire to Serengeti National Park for a game drive
- Breakfast is taken early in the morning to allow an early departure through the Ngorongoro Crater and with a brief stop at Olduvai Gorge and over to the Serengeti National park
- You will enter Serengeti via Naabi Hill Gate and go ahead with game drives throughout the afternoon
- Later drive to the camp in Serengeti National Park for overnight and dinner
Day 3: Game drive in Serengeti National Park
- If you wish to see the animals waking up for a new day and the nocturnal predators retire from a night out in the plains, then you may go for an early morning game drive before returning for breakfast
- Have breakfast then continue with the game drive exploring Serengeti
- The rest of the day is then spent game viewing in the endless plains in search of lions, cheetahs, leopards, hyenas, baboons, zebras, topis, impalas and many more
- Serengeti is also home to many species of birds
- Return to the Camp for dinner and overnight stay
Day 4: Depart from Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater for a game drive
- This day we will start early morning for the game drive (with a picnic lunch) inside the Ngorongoro Crater
- As very few animals migrate in and out of the crater with its 2000 ft. high walls, you can expect to see lions, elephants, zebras, hippos, flamingos, jackals, rhinos, antelopes, many birds and other species
- Your Driver/Guide will be in contact with other safari drivers and will amaze you with his skill at locating the hidden animals
- After great exploration in crater then we will drive back to Arusha
- Have dinner and overnight stay at the lodge/hotel in Arusha
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy