Northern Tanzania Camping Safari 6 Day
When to visit?
June to March
- Itinerary Code: GY/410
- Duration: 6 Days
- Category: Northern Circuit, Safari, Great Migration
- Destinations: Arusha, Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
- Attraction: Wildebeest Migration, Ngorongoro crater, Big five
- Budget Level: Standard
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Arusha
- End in: Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with uv radiation filtering etc.
Day 1: Safari from Arusha to Lake Manyara
- Have a morning safari briefing and leave Arusha heading to Manyara
- Drive from Arusha to Lake Manyara with a picnic lunch en route.
- Manyara is the home for different wild animal like climbing tree lions
- Continue exploring the wilderness of Manyara after picnic lunch
- Have dinner and overnight stay in camping sites
Day 2: Safari to Serengeti National Park
- After breakfast depart for Serengeti passing through Olduvai Gorge
- Olduvai Gorge is a canyon carved by water through the southern part of the Serengeti Plain
- Have lunch enroute while in Serengeti
- Have dinner and overnight stay at camping sites in Serengeti
Day 3: Full day game drive Safari in Serengeti Park
- After breakfast, we will take with us a packed lunch for a full day game drives in the wilderness tracking the Great migration at Serengeti
- Visit a moving sand area in Serengeti
- Dinner and overnight stay at the camping sites in the park
Day 4: Safari from Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
- After breakfast we will drive to Ngorongoro Crater
- Explore the area for the great viewing near the crater rim
- Enjoying lunch, you will descend the crater walls
- Spend the afternoon and early evening viewing wildlife on the crater floor
- Overnight at the chosen accommodations camp, meals included.
Day 5: Full day game drive at Ngorongoro Crater
- This day start with an early game drive (with a picnic lunch) inside the Ngorongoro Crater.
- As very few animals migrate in and out of the crater with its 2000 ft.
- Your Driver/Guide will amaze you with his skill at locating the hidden animals
- Dinner and overnight stay at the camping site at the rim of the crater
Day 6: Drive from Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
- Early in the morning after breakfast start a journey to Arusha
- We will arrive in Arusha in a good time for lunch
- Proceed with other arrangement either transfer to the airport for departure to your home or Arusha town tour and overnight stay in the booked lodge/hotel
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PACKAGE CUSTOMIZATION AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS
DAY SAFARI TRIPS
HISTORIC SITE VISIT
Why Book with us?
Tailor Made Programs
We specialize in customizing your safari to suit your experience and budget expectations.
Experienced Guides for Unlimited Game Viewing
We use more than 10 years experienced, English speaking drivers and guides.
Reliable Safari Vehicles
All our safari vehicles are 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with large windows, pop up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully furnished with bottle water
Fare Refund Policy
Our refund policy is designed in favor of the client. If the client cancels the trip with reason accepted in the policy, we will refund all money except the expenses incurred for the safari booking as explained in the policy